Awakening the Illuminated Heart with Wolfgang Lehman – Yes there is life beyond kayaking 😉
2017 JULY 7,8,9,10 Nichiren Peace Centre, Duncan BC
Pautik Camp – 2016
Montague Marine Park
2016 May 14, 15, 16 ( Sat, Sun, Mon )
This is the weekend before the Victoria Day long weekend and two weeks before PPS.
I booked the group camp.
The cost will be $30 / person including the campsite for 2 nights.
A beautiful beach and a great place for a tour through the Gulf Islands.
Some people are arriving on Friday and arranging their own campsite for Friday night.
Rolling, Greenland rope gymnastics, harpoon throwing. Lots of rolling lessons and kayaks and paddles to try out.
Pacific Paddling Symposium – 2015
- 2015 May 29 – 31
- Lester Pearson College, Victoria, BC
- I will be building a baidarka frame at PPS
- PPS website
SSTIKS – 2015
- 2015 June 12 – 15
- Twanoh State Park, Washington, US
- I will be building a baidarka frame at SSTIKS
- SSTIKS website
Pautik Camp – 2015
- 2015 May 22, 23
- Rebecca Spit, Quadra Island, BC We Sai Kai Campsite
- Pautik Camp is an informal gathering with no scheduled sessions
- The only cost is for camping
Greenland Rolling Workshops – 2015
- Dates and places to be determined
Greenland Rolling Workshop ( 4 students ), Evening Cove, Ladysmith, 2014-Sept-21
Greenland Rolling Workshop ( 4 students ), Evening Cove, Ladysmith, 2014-Sept-16
Greenland Rolling Workshop ( 4 students ), Yellow Point Lodge, Ladysmith, 2014-Sept-10